- Funding Received
- $1.8 Million in 2 Rounds from 2 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $1.5 Million Series A on January 14, 2011
- September, 2008
- New Haven, CT
- SeeClickFix is a mobile phone and web tool that allows citizens to report non-emergency issues and communicate with public officials.
- Kam Lasater, Miles Lasater, Jeff Blasius, Ben Berkowitz
- iPhone, Mobile, Web Tools, Internet, Local Based Services, Local, Politics, Curated Web
SeeClickFix is a free mobile phone and web tool that allows citizens to report non-emergency issues, to communicate with public officials, and to engage with fellow citizens to help find solutions to problems in their neighborhood or town. Reported issues are displayed on a web-based map along with tools which allow other citizens to add comments, suggest resolutions, or add video/pictorial documentation. Anyone can receive email alerts on these issues based on a filter by geographical area and keyword.
SeeClickFix also provides a constituent request management platform used by 170 government partners.
In a world where too many people ignore too many problems or feel powerless to address them, it is important to have concrete tools to turn complaints into action. SeeClickFix allows citizens to act to make their neighborhoods better and governments to respond in an efficient and accountable manner.
Current Team (4)Update
Funding Rounds (2) - $1.5MUpdate
746 Chapel Street
New Haven, CT 06510
- 04/06/11 -techcrunch.com
- 01/11/11 -techcrunch.com