- Funding Received
- $10 Million in 4 Rounds from 12 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $8.7 Million Series A on August 14, 2014
- January 21, 2012
- San Francisco, CA
- ScriptRock is an enterprise software company offering a platform that enables companies to design, share and run system configuration tests.
- Leo Venegas, Mike Baukes, Alan Sharp-Paul
- Intelligent Systems, Testing, Software, Enterprises, Networking, Enterprise Software
ScriptRock helps companies track and control system configurations to guarantee reliability and security.
In today’s Enterprise, IT system stability, consistency and quality is paramount. With these same systems increasingly being managed either partly or completely in the cloud, the complexity of this task is growing exponentially each year.
ScriptRock simplifies this processes across your IT organization by providing a central repository for configuration knowledge accessible by all IT staff.
ScriptRock’s simple interface provides teams access to pre-defined packages for all common systems and a simple interface for creating custom test packages.
Thousands of automated tests, validating millions of configurations on any number of machines across your distributed enterprise are now at your fingertips.
Key use cases where ScriptRock adds 10 -100X value over and above traditional monitoring or systems management tools include:
● Operational Acceptance Testing ● Audit and Compliance ● Data Center Migrations ● External Build Acceptance Testing ● Bring Your Own Device ● Disaster Recovery
ScriptRock’s ease of use, pre-defined test packages, collaborative web-based interface and “executable documentation” removes the barriers to effective configuration acceptance testing.
Current Team (2)Update
Past Team (2)Update
Funding Rounds (4) - $10MUpdate
Valar Ventures is an internationally-focused venture capital firm backed by Peter Thiel. Based in...
500 Startups is an early-stage seed fund and incubator program investing primarily in consumer...
Startmate is a group of startup executives offering mentorship and seed financing to founders of...
Square Peg Capital aspires to be the leading Asia Pacific based investor in venture and growth...
548 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94104
444 High St
Palo Alto, CA 94301