- Funding Received
- $10 Million in 4 Rounds from 12 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $8.7 Million Series A on August 14, 2014
- San Francisco, CA
- ScriptRock is an enterprise software company offering a platform that enables companies to design, share and run system configuration tests.
- Leo Venegas, Mike Baukes, Alan Sharp-Paul
- Intelligent Systems, Testing, Software, Enterprises, Networking, Enterprise Software
CONTRIBUTORS TO THIS PROFILE
ScriptRock helps companies track and control system configurations to guarantee reliability and security.
In today’s Enterprise, IT system stability, consistency and quality is paramount. With these same systems increasingly being managed either partly or completely in the cloud, the complexity of this task is growing exponentially each year.
ScriptRock simplifies this processes across your IT organization by providing a central repository for configuration knowledge accessible by all IT staff.
ScriptRock’s simple interface provides teams access to pre-defined packages for all common systems and a simple interface for creating custom test packages.
Current Team (3)Update
Funding Rounds (4) - $8.7MUpdate
548 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94104
444 High St
Mountain View, CA 94301