- Funding Received
- $5.5 Million in 3 Rounds from 13 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $4 Million Series A on May 10, 2013
- Palo Alto, CA
- Science Exchange is a marketplace for scientific collaboration, where researchers can order experiments from the world's best labs.
- Elizabeth Iorns, Ryan Abbott, Dan Knox
- Outsourcing, Life Sciences, Marketplaces, Consulting
Science Exchange is a marketplace for scientific collaboration, where researchers can order experiments from the world's best labs. Their mission is to improve the quality and efficiency of scientific research by using market-based incentives to promote collaboration between scientists.
Funding Rounds (3) - $5.5MUpdate
USV invests in large networks of engaged users, differentiated through user experience, and...
Maynard Webb created the Webb Investment Network in 2010 to formalize the investing he has done...
XG Ventures was founded by ex-Googlers, who were early hires in strategic roles at Google. This...
Andreessen Horowitz is a Silicon Valley-based venture capital firm with $2.7 billion under...
639 High Street
Palo Alto, CA 94301
Assay Depot operates an online marketplace for scientific research services.
- 12/02/11 -techcrunch.com