- Funding Received
- $32.5 Million in 4 Rounds from 3 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $7 Million Series D on October 22, 2010
- April, 2005
- Raleigh, NC
- rPath provided an automation platform for application deployment and maintenance across physical, virtual and cloud environments.
- Erik Troan, Billy Marshall
- SaaS, Virtualization, Cloud Computing, Enterprise Software
rPath helps automate application deployment and maintenance across physical, virtual and cloud environments. rPath's release automation platform is based on a unique version control repository for managing deployed software systems. The result is a complete automation solution for low-overhead and compliant application deployment and maintenance.
The company was founded in 2005 and is headquartered in Raleigh, North Carolina.
Past Team (7)Update
Funding Rounds (4) - $32.5MUpdate
North Bridge Venture Partners is an early-stage venture capital firm based in Boston,...
Wakefield Group is a VC firm that invests in Southeast of the United States.
General Catalyst Partners is a venture capital firm that makes early-stage and growth equity...
5430 Wade Park Blvd
Raleigh, NC 27607
- 10/20/09 -techcrunch.com