- Acquired by VerticalResponse on December 15, 2011
- Funding Received
- $13.7 Million in 3 Rounds from 6 Investors
- San Francisco, CA
- Roost is a marketplace that connects people with extra stuff to neighbors with extra space.
- Bonnie Lai, Jonathan Gillon, Alex Lange, Alex Chang
- Marketplaces, Collaborative Consumption, Peer-to-Peer, Parking, Self Storage
Roost is a marketplace that connects people who have stuff to store, like boxes, cars, furniture, to neighbors who have extra space to rent out in their garages, basements, etc.
Roost is disrupting the $24B Self Storage industry, and $10B parking industry, by creating a marketplace for finding residential storage and parking spaces. Roost aims to positively impact your wallet, community, and environment.
Roost is not acquired by Vertical Response... That is outdated.
Current Team (8)Update
Funding Rounds (3) - $13.7MUpdate
Board Members and Advisors (5)Update
The Cross Country Group is comprised of entrepreneurial, technology-enabled service and marketing...
Geolo Capital is the private equity investment arm of the John A. Pritzker family. It continues a...
Shasta Ventures is an investment company focused on companies in consumer Internet, mobile and...
General Catalyst Partners is a venture capital firm that makes early-stage and growth equity...
225 Bush St
RocketSpace, Fl. 12
San Francisco, CA 94104