- Funding Received
- $9 Million in 3 Rounds from 10 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $3.5 Million Seed on November 12, 2013
- San Francisco, CA
- Ripple Labs created the Ripple Protocol - an open source payment network that can be used to transfer value instantly point to point.
- Chris Larsen, Jed McCaleb, Chris Larsen
- Financial Exchanges, Finance Technology, Virtual Currency, Payments, E-Commerce
Ripple Labs is committed to a simple, global, and open currency and payment system. The team developed the Ripple protocol and its distributed payment network, and now works to support and promote its growth.
As a decentralized and open source global payment network, Ripple enables free and instant payments to merchants, consumers and developers with no chargebacks and in any currency - including dollars, yen, euros, and even Bitcoin. The goal is to make Ripple the best way for people to send money to anyone, anywhere.
Current Team (8)Update
Funding Rounds (3) - $9MUpdate
Investing in the Emerging Middle Class.
Seed & Early-Stage Fund
Venture Capital Fund
China-focused investment firm
Google Ventures is the venture capital investment arm of Google Inc.
Lightspeed Venture Partners is an investment company, engaged in the consumer, enterprise,...
Andreessen Horowitz is a Silicon Valley-based venture capital firm with $2.7 billion under...
San Francisco, CA