- Funding Received
- $62.1 Million in 5 Rounds from 5 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $15.6 Million Series D on February 12, 2013
- Santa Barbara, CA
- RightScale enables organizations to easily deploy and manage business-critical applications across public, private and hybrid clouds.
- Michael Crandell, Rafael Saavedra, Thorsten von Eicken, Jonathan Siegel
- IaaS, Cloud Management, Cloud Computing, Enterprise Software
RightScale Cloud Portfolio Management enables enterprises to accelerate delivery of applications that engage customers and drive top-line revenue while optimizing cloud usage to reduce risk and costs. With RightScale, IT organizations can deliver instant access to a portfolio of public, private, and hybrid cloud services across business units and development teams while maintaining enterprise control. Since 2006, leading enterprises including Pearson International, Intercontinental Hotels Group, and PBS have launched millions of servers through RightScale.
Current Team (5)Update
Funding Rounds (5) - $62.1MUpdate
Tenaya Capital is a leading venture capital firm with offices in Woodside, California, and...
The firm invests in a variety of IT, energy, and life sciences companies.
Benchmark is an early stage venture capital firm focusing in Social, Mobile, Local and Cloud...
Index Ventures is a multi-stage international venture capital firm with deep sector expertise...
Founded in 1998, Presidio Ventures is the wholly owned early stage investment vehicle of Sumitomo...
3417 Evanston Ave N., Suite 230
Seattle, WA 98103
1 Lyric Square Hammersmith
London, W6 0NB
402 E. Gutierrez St.
Santa Barbara, CA 93101
- 09/22/10 -techcrunch.com
- 09/29/09 -techcrunch.com