- Funding Received
- $3.7 Million in 2 Rounds from 5 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $3.2 Million Series A on September 26, 2013
- February 17, 2011
- San Francisco, CA
- RidePal provides shared and Wi-Fi-enabled commuter bus solutions for individuals and companies.
- Mark Melville, Nathalie Criou
- Career Management, Human Resources, Clean Technology, Transportation, Public Transportation
We are building a network of commuter shuttles for companies of any size and for the general public so that anyone can enjoy the benefits of a shared commute: increased productivity and efficiency, reduced congestion and GHG emissions, and a better quality of life (among others). We are a venture-backed, SF-based startup with an office on Union Square, and we currently operate a dozen+ routes servicing a dozen+ cities around the Bay Area.
Current Team (3)Update
Funding Rounds (2) - $3.7MUpdate
Amicus Capital was founded in 1998 by Bob Zipp and Jim Brock, and focuses on a wide range of...
500 Startups is an early-stage seed fund and incubator program investing primarily in consumer...
275 Post Street
San Francisco, CA 94108
972 Mission Street, #500
San Francisco, CA 94103