- Funding Received
- $1.3 Million in 1 Round from 7 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $1.3 Million Seed on January 25, 2012
- San Francisco, CA
- Ridejoy is a market platform enabling users to share, offer, request and book rides with others.
- Randy Pang, Jason Shen, Kalvin Wang
- Bridging Online and Offline, Travel, Transportation, Collaborative Consumption, Social Media
San Francisco, CA
RealtyRides is a peer-to-peer car sharing marketplace connecting people in need of a car with...
Zipcar is an online car-sharing company allowing individuals to make car reservations that are...
Getaround is a mobile application and a peer-to-peer car sharing marketplace that enables car...
SideCar is a smartphone app that allows drivers with spare seats to find passengers who wish to...
Carma is a smartphone app enabling users to arrange carpools with the community.
Lyft is an app that lets its users request friendly, safe, affordable transportation.
- 07/05/12 -techcrunch.com