- Funding Received
- $615 Thousand in 3 Rounds from 3 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $515 Thousand Seed on December 31, 2011
- San Francisco, CA
- Rewardii is a web app that enables small businesses to save money by forming buying groups within their social graph.
- Jean-Sebastien Boulanger, George Favvas
- Group Buying, Social Commerce, Network Security, E-Commerce
CONTRIBUTORS TO THIS PROFILE
Rewardli lets professionals and small business owners leverage the buying power in their social graph to get better deals and discounts on the products and services they buy.
The company currently has "always-on" deals with over 60 national brands including Staples, FedEx Office, VistaPrint, GoDaddy, Expedia, Priceline and more.
The percentage of money saved for a given user starts out at a base level and then increases as the members of their social graph are invited and start using the site.
Funding Rounds (3) - $515kUpdate
425 Market St.
San Francisco, CA 94107