- Funding Received
- $0 in 1 Round from 1 Investor
- Most Recent Funding
- Seed on November 1, 2010 / Undisclosed Amount
- November, 2011
- Seattle, WA
- RentMatch empowers property managers and owners to compare their rental prices to similar units in the same geographical area.
- Bryan Leptich, Phillip Lee
- Online Rental, Property Management, Finance, Real Estate
Finding a place to rent sucks, but finding out after moving in that you don’t like living at the place you rented sucks even more.
RentMatch is a new apartment ratings and review service to help renters avoid buyer's remorse and choose the best place to rent.
RentMatch combines user generated content and data from publicly available resources like city and county government to provide prospective tenants with everything they should know about a property before they sign a lease.
The company does not compete with existing rental listing sites (Craigslist, Rent.com, MyNewPlace, etc.) and does not provide availability information on properties. The company models itself after TripAdvisor and how TripAdvisor passes leads to sites like Expedia or Priceline.
Techstars offers mentorship-driven seed stage investing for web and software companies.
TechStars Seattle Office
511 Boren Ave N
Seattle, WA 98109