- Funding Received
- $1.1 Million in 2 Rounds from 3 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $500 Thousand Seed on August 5, 2013
- August, 2011
- RecruitLoop is an online curated marketplace for independent recruiters who are available on-demand at hourly rates.
- Garry Visontay, Denis Zubkov, Paul Slezak
- Crowdsourcing, Employment, Marketplaces, Recruiting, Enterprise Software
RecruitLoop is a curated marketplace of independent recruiters, available on-demand at hourly rates. They save employers 80-90% cost versus recruitment agencies.
Employers connect with a expert recruiter through their online platform; outsource any part of the hiring process, and screen candidates with their automated video interview product.
They founded RecruitLoop after years of frustration with traditional recruitment. Agencies are expensive. But DIY recruitment can be extremely time-consuming. For employers, they're both painful options.
RecruitLoop launched in Australia in 2011, and setup headquarters in San Francisco in 2013.
Current Team (4)Update
608 Harris St
1355 Market St, Ste 488
San Francisco, CA 94103
- 08/05/13 -techcrunch.com