- Funding Received
- $0 in 1 Round from 2 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- Seed on January 1, 2011 / Undisclosed Amount
- San Francisco, CA
- RAVN is an activities search and booking engine that allows people to discover and pay for their online activities.
- Jerry hum, Steven Ou, Jonathan Wu, Dennis Liu
- Online Scheduling, Adventure Travel, Marketplaces, Curated Web
RAVN is an activities search and booking engine that allows people to discover, schedule and pay for the things they love to do directly online. They have a comprehensive database of experiences and work directly with the providers ensure a smooth transaction.
RAVN was originally Skyara, a peer-to-peer marketplace for experiences that pivoted in early 2011. The core team has remained the same, but the idea has evolved to support more SMBs instead of just amateur activity providers.
San Francisco, CA 94110