- Funding Received
- $7.9 Million in 2 Rounds from 22 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $7.9 Million Series A on June 26, 2012
- San Francisco, CA
- Rally is a social fundraising platform leveraging storytelling to help anyone with a cause connect with supporters and raise money.
- Tom Serres, Jonas Lamis, Brian Upton
- Enterprises, Entrepreneur, Startups, Transaction Processing, Payments, Politics, Technology, Internet, Nonprofits
CONTRIBUTORS TO THIS PROFILE
Rally.org is an easy to use storytelling platform that's designed to empower technical and non-technical users to fundraise and build social awareness on a large scale. To date, Rally has enabled millions of individuals and organizations to share, connect to, and broadcast their passions, provide solutions to problems, leverage social networks, and mobilize communities.
Rally.org's users vary in size and scope and address a wide range of topics. The site has been used by everyone from political candidates for campaign fundraising to Jon Bon Jovi's non-profit foundation to help raise money for Hurricane Sandy relief. Others have created Rally campaigns to help cover the cost of medical expenses, pay for tuition, start companies, fund films and everything in-between.
Current Team (4)Update
Funding Rounds (2) - $7.9MUpdate
144 2nd St.
San Francisco, CA 94105
New York, NY 10012
- 06/16/11 -techcrunch.com
- 06/25/10 -techcrunch.com