- Funding Received
- $32.2 Million in 4 Rounds from 9 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $13 Million Series B on January 9, 2014
- San Francisco, CA
- Radius, a system of record for small businesses, provides sales teams with business information to help sell smarter.
- Adrian Druzgalski, Noah Hayes, Darian Shirazi
- Business Intelligence, Network Security, Enterprises, Analytics
Unlock your best SMB customer segments, create targeted lead lists and measure campaign success.
Employing Big Data technology that tracks insights for more than 27 millions US businesses, Radius helps modern marketers identify ideal small business customer segments, launch highly-targeted marketing campaigns and measure results in real time.
Current Team (8)Update
Past Team (8)Update
Funding Rounds (4) - $13MUpdate
Board Members and Advisors (14)Update
Slow Ventures is an angel investor group specializing in seed investments.
Connecting SV To Asia
Early stage investor
Stanford is recognized as one of the world's leading universities. Their renowned faculty...
Debt for growth companies
American Express is a global financial services company best known for its credit card, charge...
114 Sansome St
San Francisco, CA 94104
701 Brazos St #1601
Austin, TX 78701