- Funding Received
- $5.2 Million in 2 Rounds from 15 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $4 Million Series A on July 2, 2013
- January 1, 2009
- Palo Alto, CA
- Quartzy is an online laboratory management system designed for research labs at pharma, biotech and academic institutions.
- Ajoy Sojan, Adam Regelman, Jayant Kulkarni
- Life Sciences, Enterprise Software
Quartzy is an online suite of lab management tools for the academic life science community.
Quartzy was created to help scientists bring order to their labs. The founders met while conducting research at Columbia University. As they worked on their research, they became frustrated by disorganization, poor communication, and endless administrative tasks—issues that plague many academic life science labs. Out of this frustration sprang Quartzy, an online suite of lab management tools for the academic life science community. Quartzy's mission is to advance science by helping scientists save time and money. Quartzy is free to use for scientists, and makes money by charging suppliers to list their catalogs. Quartzy is based in the heart of Silicon Valley, in beautiful Palo Alto, California.
Current Team (4)Update
Funding Rounds (2) - $5.2MUpdate
Palo Alto, CA