- Funding Received
- $700 Thousand in 3 Rounds from 2 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $300 Thousand Angel on January 21, 2014
- Personal and Health logging solutions
- Simon Goumaz, Pierre-Mikael Legris, Frederic Mauch
- Health Care Information Technology, Quantified Self, Internet of Things, Tracking, Privacy, Personalization, Social Media, Apps, Browser Extensions, Software
CONTRIBUTORS TO THIS PROFILE
Pryv provides personal and health logging solutions to both organizations and individuals.
Customizable solutions for medtech and connected health organizations, enabling people to track personal and health metrics outside of medical institutions, in their daily life, while still receiving critical monitoring and care.
A set of services for individuals to collect, visualize and share their personal data privately and securely
The Pryv platform is open, interoperable, real-time, and decentralized, with medical-grade security and privacy. HIPAA certified and adaptive to different legal environments.
Funding Rounds (3) - $700kUpdate
San Diego, CA 92037