- Funding Received
- $1.5 Million in 1 Round from 8 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $1.5 Million Seed on November 25, 2013
- San Francisco, CA
- Prompt.ly is a mobile platform that enables independent service providers to carry out scheduling, promotional, and payment activities.
- Eli-Shaoul Khedouri, Richard Titus
- Small and Medium Businesses, Network Security, Social Media Marketing, Online Scheduling, Mobile Payments, SaaS, Software
CONTRIBUTORS TO THIS PROFILE
Prompt.ly is the only mobile-first, scheduling, promotion and payment platform for soloprenuers, who in the US alone account for over 1 trillion dollars of economic activity each year.
Solopreneurs (including chiropractors, tutors, psychologists, wedding photographers, personal trainers, and babysitters to name a few) use the platform to improve scheduling, promotion & payments. Prompt.ly allows soloprenuers to instantly market available time to existing clients & their friends via social promotion — while clients reduce the pain of scheduling and gain access to discounts for recommending their soloprenuers.
The platform is mobile-first like the soloprenuers themselves, integrating the key features they need to run their business entirely on-the-go. Prompt.ly finally brings modern technology to the Invisible Economy.
Current Team (3)Update
523 Roosevelt Way
San Francisco, CA 94114
- 04/24/14 -builtincolorado.com