- Funding Received
- $2.8 Million in 6 Rounds from 16 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $1.4 Million Seed on December 4, 2012
- Boston, MA
- Promoboxx is a brand-to-retail marketing platform allowing brands to launch co-branded online campaigns with retailers.
- Sonciary Honnoll, Dan Koziak, Ben Carcio
- Finance, Brand Marketing, Lead Generation, Sales and Marketing, Advertising
Current Team (8)Update
Past Team (3)Update
Funding Rounds (6) - $2.8MUpdate
An early stage venture capital firm run by Paul Kedrosky and Eric Norlin.
Boston Seed Capital, LLC provides seed stage funding for internet-enabled businesses. Our...
Stage 1 Ventures is an early stage venture capital firm that is seeking to build partnerships...
CommonAngels is a hybrid venture capital investing in technology-based seed and early-stage...
LaunchCapital was founded in January 2008 with a mission to help entrepreneurs gain quick access...
500 Harrison Ave
Boston, MA 02118