- Funding Received
- $16 Million in 2 Rounds from 5 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $12.5 Million Series B on December 4, 2012
- February, 2011
- Menlo Park, CA
- Poshmark is a mobile fashion marketplace allowing women to sell and buy clothes from others with a similar sense of style.
- Chetan Pungaliya, Gautam Golwala, Tracy Sun, Manish Chandra
- File Sharing, Internet, Marketplaces, Real Time, Technology, Social Media, Mobile, E-Commerce, Fashion
Poshmark is a mobile fashion marketplace built around real-time social experiences. Posh Parties are themed, real-time shopping events where people gather to shop, share, and sell fashion right from their phones. Poshmark’s vibrant community brings fashion lovers together to share their individual style, turning every closet into a unique shopping experience. Founded in February 2011, Poshmark is headquartered in Menlo Park, CA. For more information, please visit www.poshmark.com. Poshmark’s free iPhone App can be downloaded from bit.ly/poshmark.
Current Team (6)Update
Funding Rounds (2) - $16MUpdate
Board Members and Advisors (3)Update
SoftTech VC is one of the original micro VC firms, founded in 2004 and backing over 150...
Venture Capital Firm
Inventus Capital Partners is a US-India venture firm managed by successful entrepreneurs and...
Menlo Ventures provides capital for seed through growth technology companies.
SV Angel is the micro VC firm located in Silicon Valley and founded by angel investors, Ron...
1350 Willow Road
Menlo Park, CA 94025