- Funding Received
- $14.5 Million in 2 Rounds from 7 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $8.2 Million Venture on September 13, 2013
- Porch is an online network that helps homeowners make informed decision on house improvements and in selecting the right home professionals.
- Scott Austin, Ha Phan, Ronnie Castro, Eric Schleicher, Matt Ehrlichman
- Networking, Social Media, Internet, Startups, Curated Web
Porch’s mission is to change the world one home at a time by making home improvement easy for homeowners.
The Porch marketplace spans all 250 home improvement, maintenance, and repair categories across the nation. It allows homeowners to get inspired by viewing neighbors’ home projects, get educated by seeing their actual project costs, and decide on the right professional by reviewing friend endorsements.
This helps homeowners make an easy and informed decision when it comes to improving their home and selecting the right home professionals. Today, Porch accomplishes this by organizing and connecting exclusive insights from over 1.5 million professionals and 90 million projects. Every day, Porch continues to aggregate more data about homes to build the connections and insights that fuel its data transparency and social approach.
By understanding work history and which professionals’ friends and neighbors endorse, Porch is able to provide homeowners with free, personalized, and trusted word-of-mouth recommendations to make home improvement easy.
Current Team (12)Update
Director of Analytics
Dec 2, 2013
Co-Founder/Vice President, Online Marketing
CFO & Corporate Development
Chief Operating Officer
Co-Founder/Chief Executive Officer
Director of Product
Past Team (4)Update
Funding Rounds (2) - $8.2MUpdate
SV Angel is the micro VC firm located in Silicon Valley and founded by angel investors, Ron...
1551 Eastlake Ave.,
Seattle, WA 98102
- 04/30/14 -smallbusiness.foxbusiness.com
- 04/29/14 -geekwire.com
- 03/25/14 -venturebeat.com