- Most Recent Funding
- $18.1 Million on July 1, 2008 / Undisclosed Round
Populis [formerly known as GoAdv] is one of Europe's fastest growing digital media companies (Source: Deloitte Fast500 EMEA number 7: GP Bullhound Media Momentum 2009, 2010, Red Herring Europe Winner).
With a network of over 600 web properties visited by more than 35 million unique users every month (Comscore), it provides up to the minute vertical content to web users, crowdsourced from a team of expert collaborators and published on wholly owned and operated web properties including Excite Europe,Blogo, Blogosfere, Cidade Internet and 700,000 blogs in the mokono professional blog network - Germany's largest.
The Populis team is a dynamic, multinational staff of 150, working across offices in Dublin, Berlin, Milan, Rome and Brazil.
- European leader in the production of vertical content
- Generates over 35,000 pieces of crowdsourced content per month (articles, videos, guides)
- Counts 600+ websites in its network with a variety of content including shopping, finance and travel
- 35 million unique monthly visitors
- Main networks: Excite Europe, Blogo, Blogosfere, Cidade Internet and mokono
- Rapid international development
- International sales with split between UK, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Northern Europe, Australia, USA and Russia
- Top tier partners (Yahoo, Ask, and Google)
- 50+ key clients (including Expedia, Kelkoo, Meetic)
- 150 employees
Current Team (4)Update
AdManager was added to CrunchBase in 2008
VisualPath was added to CrunchBase in 2008
BidManager was added to CrunchBase in 2008
ConversionLab was added to CrunchBase in 2008
BetterDeals was added to CrunchBase in 2008
Excite Europe was added to CrunchBase in 2008
Via Crisoforo Colombo, 115
2nd Floor, Block 2, Grand Mill Quay
Suite101 is a collaborative publishing site based in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
AOL is a global advertising-supported Web company, with display advertising network in the U.S., a substantial worldwide audience, and a
Associated Content is an open content platform that enables its users to publish their content online.
Demand Media is a content company educating internet audiences, connecting advertisers with customers, and helping publishers to expand.
Link To Media uses proprietary technology to analyze trends on social networks and search engines and create optimized content for websites.
- 02/07/12 -techcrunch.com
- 04/06/11 -techcrunch.com
- 01/17/11 -techcrunch.com
- 06/07/10 -techcrunch.com