- Funding Received
- $20 Thousand in 1 Round from 1 Investor
- Most Recent Funding
- $20 Thousand Seed on May 28, 2008
- June 1, 2008
- San Francisco, CA
- Poll Everywhere is a web, SMS, and Twitter polling service that allows users to submit votes or comments to a PowerPoint or Keynote slide.
- Brad Gessler, Sean Eby, Jeff Vyduna
- Surveys, SMS, Polling, Curated Web
Poll Everywhere is the world's largest real time web, SMS, and Twitter polling service that lets users submit votes or comments to a PowerPoint or Keynote slide. It is a modern alternative for expensive hardware audience response clickers.
The first code commits were in 2007, then in 2008 Poll Everywhere was accepted into Y Combinator. Since then we've bootstrapped our way to becoming the world's largest real time polling platform.
Current Team (5)Update
Past Team (6)Update
Y Combinator is a seed accelerator that provides financing services and business consulting to...
Global Head Quarters
1550 Bryant St
San Francisco, CA 94103
Socrative, a student performance-tracking system, allows teachers to engage students in various...
Top Hat is a web and mobile-based classroom response system that provides professors with...
iML is a fab-less semiconductor company
Instructional, assessment delivery, and data collection solutions.
- 08/12/14 -huffingtonpost.com
- 07/29/14 -youtube.com