- Funding Received
- $1.8 Million in 1 Round from 1 Investor
- Most Recent Funding
- $1.8 Million Series A on May 18, 2010
- Redwood City, CA
- Poken provides tradeshow managers and event organizers with tools that enable the digital distribution of promotional literature.
- David Brown, Stephane Doutriaux
- NFC, File Sharing, Business Services, Gadget, Web CMS, Content, Events, Enterprise Software
Poken is a cloud-based service designed for the event industry, enabling "Touch Marketing" or the integration of online and offline marketing campaigns.
The company provides tradeshow managers, exhibitors and event organizers with tools that enable the digital distribution of promotional literature, while measuring the return on investment of their lead generation activities.
Equipped with Poken's mobile apps and NFC+ products, participants can collect digital information in the real world from smart tags and QR codes, and digitally exchange their contact details with a touch.
Enterprise customers in more than 20 countries have been using Poken's touch-marketing platform to implement integrated online and offline marketing campaigns.
Headquartered in Redwood City, California (US) and with a strong European presence based out of Lausanne (Switzerland), Poken has attracted significant media attention around the world in the past three years. The company has won a number of awards, including “Best Innovation in Mobile Advertising” (Mobile World Congress, Feb. 2012) and “Red Herring 100 Europe”.
Rue du Pont 22
201 Redwood Shores Parkway, Suite 100
Redwood City, CA 94065
- 05/18/10 -techcrunch.com