- Acquired by Citrix Systems on April 20, 2012
- Funding Received
- $4.6 Million in 3 Rounds from 3 Investors
- March 1, 2009
- Podio is a social collaboration tool that allows users to build apps and set up workspaces to support their preferred workflows.
- Anders Pollas, Jon Froda, Kasper Hulthin
- Enterprise 2.0, Enterprise Software
Podio, now part of Citrix, is a collaborative work platform with a new take on how everyday-work gets done. Podio gives people more power than they've ever had before to manage their work better, smarter and in their own way.
Combining hundreds of specialized and flexible work apps with messaging, tasks, reporting, workflow and contact management, Podio lets you build and shape the online workplace most fitting to your role. It eliminates scattered, unorganized work routines, and replaces multiple products from different companies with a single environment and a single login.
Podio is already trusted by thousands of teams, companies and organizations worldwide who use it to facilitate a particular work process or to connect all their work activity.
Currently based in Copenhagen, Podio is building a multinational team of German, French, British, and Danish employees. Thomas Madsen-Mygdal is chair of the board of directors. Tommy Ahlers, formerly of Zyb, is CEO and investor.
Current Team (6)Update
Past Team (2)Update
Funding Rounds (3) - $4.6MUpdate
Vesterbrogade 34, 4