- Funding Received
- $8.9 Million in 4 Rounds from 13 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $5.5 Million Series A on April 22, 2014
- Enabling real estate agents to create and launch responsive websites with integrated MLS (IDX) listing data.
- Frederick Townes, Matthew Barba
- Lead Management, Lead Generation, Sales Automation, Marketing Automation, Advertising, Digital Media, Real Estate
Placester makes real estate marketing simple, effective, and affordable. Our platform allows agents to quickly create and launch beautiful real estate websites for both desktop and mobile, complete with fully-integrated MLS listing data. We’re dedicated to providing massive distribution, premium listing services, and deep analytics to help real estate companies and professionals stay competitive and grow their businesses online.
Current Team (10)Update
Co-Founder & CTO
Co-Founder & CEO
VP of Product & Performance
VP of Engineering
Director of User Experience
Mar 3, 2014
VP of Sales
Architect & Data Scientist
Jun 1, 2013
Funding Rounds (4) - $5.5MUpdate
Powering the best consumer property search experiences on the web for real estate agents.
Techstars offers mentorship-driven seed stage investing for web and software companies.
Seed-stage venture capital fund
Lead Dog Ventures was founded by software industry veteran John Landry to provide today's...
Apricot Capital is a seed stage investment firm based in Boston, MA and Toronto, Canada.
101 Arch Street
Boston, MA 02110