- Funding Received
- $1.5 Million in 1 Round from 6 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $1.5 Million Seed on October 29, 2013
- June, 2012
- San Francisco, CA
- Pixlee enables companies to collect, manage and display user-generated photos across multiple social media platforms.
- Kyle Wong, Awad Sayeed, Jeff Zhifan Chen, Miraj Mohsin
- Brand Marketing, Advertising, Photography, Digital Media, B2B, Sales and Marketing, Social Media, None
Pixlee is revolutionizing the relationship between people and brands. By leveraging the power of user generated photos and videos Pixlee helps companiess collect, curate, and display the best visual endorsements from passionate customers to create an authentic personalized experience at scale.
Pixlee is the quickest and easiest way to create, manage, and measure successful user generated photo campaigns.
Our unique photo ranking technology, recommends the best photos, making it easier for marketing teams to curate experiences on their websites, in their product pages, for live events, in galleries and contests, and where ever else they want to define an authentic experience. The combination of the Pixlee platform and our proprietary algorithms provides key metrics and valuable insights to help brands understand consumer behavior, track engagement, and clearly measure the ROI of using consumer generated visual brand endorsements.
Current Team (6)Update
Past Team (3)Update
Andreessen Horowitz is a Silicon Valley-based venture capital firm with $2.7 billion under...
XSeed Capital provides capital resources for entrepreneurs to build differentiated technology...
Rothenberg Ventures invests in technology-enabled, scalable, asset-light entrepreneurs.
1160 Battery Street
San Francisco, CA 94111