- Funding Received
- $11.2 Million in 3 Rounds from 6 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $7.7 Million Series A on April 23, 2014
- San Mateo, CA
- Piqora is an enterprise level marketing and analytics suite to identify brand advocates, get insights and quantify brand engagement.
- Naveen Akunuri, Suvda Myagmar, Sharad Verma
- Photography, Social Bookmarking, Analytics
Piqora (previously Pinfluencer) is the enterprise marketing and analytics suite for visual, interest-based networks such as Pinterest, Instagram and Tumblr.
Piqora’s visual analytics, CRM and CMS products help marketers score images, measure ROI from visual networks, interact with customers, influencers and brand advocates, publish content and build communities.
Piqora’s image recognition, hashtag and url parsing based analytics technology offers deep website, profile, competitive and content research insights.
Piqora integrates with other enterprise systems such as Google Analytics, Omniture, and Shopping Feeds to track the image conversion funnel as well as offer social e-commerce analytics. Top brands working with Piqora include Crate and Barrel, Etsy, Z Gallerie, Fossil, Orbitz, and Steve Madden.
Piqora is a small team of 15 talented folks from Google, Yahoo, Yodlee, Wildfire, Marketo and Meltwater. We are funded by Baseline, Freestyle, WTI and Lazerow Ventures.
Current Team (6)Update
Past Team (3)Update
Funding Rounds (3) - $11.2MUpdate
101 S. Ellsworth Ave
San Mateo, CA 94401
- 04/23/14 -techcrunch.com