- Funding Received
- $20 Thousand in 1 Round from 1 Investor
- Most Recent Funding
- $20 Thousand Seed on June 11, 2013
- February 26, 2013
- San Diego, CA
- Pharmly is a pharmaceutical marketplace allowing medical facilities to source drugs from pharmaceutical wholesale marketplaces.
- Kubs Lalchandani, Samantha Godfrey
- Medical, Pharmaceuticals, Heathcare, E-Commerce
Pharmly is a pharmaceutical marketplace that allows medical facilities to source drugs from the $300B pharmaceutical wholesale marketplace when their primary supplier cannot meet their demand due to drug shortages. Everyday, 89% of medical facilities experience a drug shortage and turn to the secondary market. When they do turn to this market, they are often paying in excess of a 400% markup due to limited time & resources to locate product. Pharmly is designed to drive down healthcare costs through its competitive bidding platform.
Past Team (3)Update
815 J Street Suite 301
San Diego, CA 92101