- Funding Received
- $28.9 Million in 2 Rounds from 11 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $20 Million Series B on March 7, 2013
- September, 2011
- Los Gatos, CA
- Pertino enables businesses to build private networks that overlay the public Internet and connect people, devices and resources anywhere
- Andrew Mastracci, Andrew Mastracci, Michael Cartsonis, Scott Hankins, Craig Elliott
- Mobile Security, Mobile Infrastructure, Network Security, Networking, Cloud Security, Cloud Infrastructure, Enterprise Software
The unstoppable forces of mobile and cloud are transforming IT and making the Internet a critical business network. Pertino enables businesses to build and manage private cloud networks that overlay the public Internet and extend enterprise-class visibility, security and control to people and resources everywhere.
The Pertino Cloud Network Engine platform powers the company's network-as-a-service offering—combining the power and persuasiveness of the cloud with network virtualization, Software-Defined Networking (SDN) and Network Service Virtualization (NSV). Pertino is an entirely new way to WAN that let's IT organizations build and manage private virtual networks over the Internet, securely connecting people and resources anywhere. IT pros can add virtual network services from the AppScape app store to extend the security, visibility and control of their Pertino cloud networks with just a few clicks.
Today, over 5,000 customers have used Pertino's Cloud Network Engine to build cloud networks spanning over 60 countries around the world, from Iceland to Australia.
Headquartered in Los Gatos, California, Pertino is a venture-backed company funded by Norwest Venture Partners (NVP), Lightspeed Venture Partners, and JAFCO Ventures with private investments from a number of network industry luminaries.
Current Team (9)Update
Funding Rounds (2) - $20MUpdate
Board Members and Advisors (8)Update
973 University Avenue
Los Gatos, CA 95032
- 04/07/13 -techcrunch.com
- 02/12/13 -techcrunch.com