- Funding Received
- $750 Thousand in 1 Round from 2 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $750 Thousand on January 19, 2012 / Undisclosed Round
- November 18, 2009
- Peecho operates as an intermediary between websites and print partners by using a global cloud print network.
- Martijn Groot, Sander Nagtegaal
- Cloud Computing, Photography, Finance, Mass Customization, 3D, E-Commerce, Printing, Enterprise Software
Using a global cloud print network, Peecho operates as the intermediary between websites and the best print partners in the world. The mission of this start-up is to become the world's primary infrastructure for the transformation of digital information into other forms - in 2D or 3D.
Peecho's Simple Print Service, Simple Print Button and Simple Print API let you sell digital publications as physical products - made in the best factories worldwide. Website owners with quality content, like museums, digital publishers and businesses, use Peecho to convert their content into high quality reports, magazines, canvas prints and more.
The Peecho cloud print network is specifically designed to facilitate local production on demand - only when and where needed. This obliterates the need for mass production, making the planet a better place.
Current Team (2)Update
The Peecho Print API allows developers to build professional print functionality right in their...
Peecho's Print Button is a free service that allows website owners to sell their digital...
The Print Gallery offers a sleek user interface to sell prints to any audience, from consumers to...
Amsterdam, 1012 KL
- 01/19/12 -techcrunch.com