- Funding Received
- $18 Million in 3 Rounds from 2 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $11.5 Million Series B on September 27, 2011
- November 19, 2010
- Peak Games develops interactive and culturally-relevant social games that aim markets in Turkey, the Middle East and North Africa.
- Evren Ucok, Safa Sofuoglu, Rina Onur, Hakan Bas, Sidar Sahin
- Mobile Games, Social Games, Games
Peak Games is the largest and fastest-growing gaming company focused on the emerging markets of Turkey, Middle East, and North Africa.
Despite its regional focus, Peak Games ranks as one of the largest online and mobile gaming companies globally with 25 million monthly active users.
The company is focused on publishing games that are community-based, multiplayer, and synchronous. Its diverse portfolio includes game titles on Facebook and mobile platforms. Peak Games’ local talent holds deep expertise across gaming and high-tech industries. The company’s investors include Earlybird Venture Capital, Hummingbird Ventures, and Endeavor Catalyst.
Current Team (6)Update
Past Team (3)Update
Funding Rounds (3) - $18MUpdate
- 02/21/12 -techcrunch.com
- 12/20/11 -techcrunch.com
- 09/27/11 -techcrunch.com