PeachDish is an Atlanta-based ecommerce startup focusing on the delivery of fresh ingredients and instructions to consumer’s homes so they can cook wholesome dinners with ease. A PeachDish box contains all of the fresh, preportioned ingredients and accompanying instructions needed to craft two dinners for two people every week.
- Business is $50 per week and subscription based. - Menus are southern infused and internationally inspired.
- Ingredients are sourced as regionally and as seasonally as possible.
- Boxes ship nationally, with a larger concentration of consumers in the SE.
- Company has one investor and is seeking new financial opportunities.
PeachDish fills the gap in the market for those who are interested in cooking for themselves, but don’t know how or where to start. By taking care of the budgeting, errand running and planning that comes with cooking, PeachDish makes it an easy and approachable experience.
Current Team (5)Update
1201 West Peachtree St NW #3220
Atlanta, GA 30309
Plated home-delivers 30-minute gourmet recipes and ingredients.
Chefday is a Brooklyn-based startup that delivers all the ingredients to cook recipes designed by...
HelloFresh, a meal planning and shopping platform, sends recipes and the required ingredients for...
Love With Food is a marketing and market research platform for CPG food brands.
Blue Apron is a grocery delivery service company that delivers a recipe and the required...
- 09/01/14 -fitnessmagazine.com
- 07/01/14 -aws.amazon.com