- Most Recent Funding
- Series B on May 31, 2014 / Undisclosed Amount
- June 12, 2012
- Hong Kong
- Mobile Wallet Cloud Solutions - The Tools to Connect the Digital to the Physical
- Nick Murray, Paul Tomes
- Technology, Internet of Things, iOS, Proximity Internet, Mobile Payments, Consumer Electronics, Developer APIs, Mobile
PassKit is a comprehensive set of tools to allow businesses to tap into the intimate relationship their customers have with their smartphone.
It's easy to integrate proximity services and mobile wallet capabilities using the simple and intuitive tools and scaleable infrastructure. PassKit makes the world of mobile commerce accessible to all businesses.
PassKit removes the need for expensive-to-install and costly-to-maintain infrastructure. PassKit's partners and clients excite and engage their customers within a matter of minutes.
The PassKit includes:
* iBeacon Technology - PassKit Proximity Beacons and Network Management System uses Bluetooth 4.0 technology. The Kit includes hardware and software (firmware and SDK for iOS and Android)
* Online Pass Designer - The Pass Designer is the only online tool that gives access to all mobile wallet features; allowing anyone to create fully customized passes without writing a single line of code.
* API -The most extensive set of mobile wallet API methods to enable businesses to implement mobile wallet capabilities seamlessly into existing system.
* Cloud architecture - PassKit’s cloud architecture automatically scales in response to service demands and is fully resilient to failure of multiple instances.
* Big Data - PassKit’s system provide unique and highly granular data to find and explore insights about your end customer demographics and behaviour.
* Compatibility - Compatible with all major mobile wallets platforms (e.g. Passbook, Samsung Wallet, Google Wallet) and features, e.g. location aware, app integration, iBeacon, push messages.
At the core of PassKit is a comprehensive set of modular, interconnected tools that allow consumers, brands, and developers and agencies to easily enjoy the benefits of the Internet of Things. As the Internet of Things evolves, PassKit evolves with new innovative solutions, underpinned by a flexible scalable architecture.
Golden Sun Centre
59-67 Bonham Strand West
Hong Kong, HK
kontakt.io was added to CrunchBase in 2014
Mobile marketing solutions to build customer relationships via push notifications, in-app...
We are Proximity As A Service
Estimote is a technology start-up, building a sensor-based engagement platform for users to...