- Acquired by Facebook on April 25, 2013
- Funding Received
- $7 Million in 2 Rounds from 16 Investors
- Menlo Park, CA
- Parse is a cloud app platform that enables users to add a scalable and powerful backend to launch a full-featured app.
- Kevin Lacker, Ilya Sukhar, Tikhon Bernstam, James Yu
- PaaS, Cloud Computing, Android, iOS, Mobile, Enterprise Software
Current Team (5)Update
Funding Rounds (2) - $7MUpdate
1 Hacker Way
Menlo Park, CA 94025
Kii is a mobile backend-as-a-service-based provider that helps developers turn their apps into full-fledged global businesses.
Kinvey is a BaaS provider that makes it easy for developers to set up, use and operate a cloud back-end for their mobile apps.
StackMob is a mobile platform helping developers create a mobile business by letting them build, deploy and grow mobile applications.
Buddy enables developers to build apps for connected devices without having to write, manage or scale server-side code or infrastructure.
AnyPresence is a BaaS platform that reduces the time and cost of mobile-enabling enterprise business processes, products and services.
Mobile Development Made Easy
Mobile marketing solutions to build customer relationships via push notifications, in-app messaging, location/proximity-targeting, analytics
- 06/05/13 -techcrunch.com
- 04/28/13 -techcrunch.com
- 04/26/13 -techcrunch.com
- 04/25/13 -techcrunch.com
- 12/18/12 -techcrunch.com