- Acquired by Facebook on April 25, 2013
- Funding Received
- $7 Million in 2 Rounds from 16 Investors
- June, 2011
- Menlo Park, CA
- Parse is a cloud app platform that enables users to add a scalable and powerful backend to launch a full-featured app.
- Kevin Lacker, Ilya Sukhar, Tikhon Bernstam, James Yu
- PaaS, Cloud Computing, Android, iOS, Mobile, Enterprise Software
Current Team (5)Update
Funding Rounds (2) - $7MUpdate
Ignition is a venture capital firm dedicated to helping the best entrepreneurs seize opportunity.
Menlo Ventures provides capital for seed through growth technology companies.
Google Ventures is the venture capital investment arm of Google Inc.
1 Hacker Way
Menlo Park, CA 94025
Kii is a mobile backend-as-a-service-based provider that helps developers turn their apps into...
Kinvey is a BaaS provider that makes it easy for developers to set up, use and operate a cloud...
StackMob is a mobile platform helping developers create a mobile business by letting them build,...
Buddy enables developers to build apps for connected devices without having to write, manage or...
AnyPresence is a BaaS platform that reduces the time and cost of mobile-enabling enterprise...
Mobile Development Made Easy
Mobile marketing solutions to build customer relationships via push notifications, in-app...
- 06/05/13 -techcrunch.com
- 04/28/13 -techcrunch.com
- 04/26/13 -techcrunch.com