- Funding Received
- $17 Million in 2 Rounds from 7 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $14 Million Series A on January 14, 2014
- New York, NY
- Oyster is the world's leading subscription service for ebooks. Members can read more than 500,000 titles on iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch.
- Eric Stromberg, Andrew Brown, Willem Van Lancker
- Entertainment, Media, E-Books
Oyster is the world's leading subscription service for ebooks. For one low monthly price, members can read more than 500,000 titles on iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch. Titles include New York Times bestsellers, award winners, and new releases from more than 1,600 distinguished publishers. Launched in 2013, Oyster is headquartered in New York City.
Current Team (3)Update
Funding Rounds (2) - $17MUpdate
BoxGroup is an early stage investment fund. Our typical investment ranges from $50,000 to...
Founders Fund is a venture capital firm investing at every stage in companies with revolutionary...
SV Angel is the micro VC firm located in Silicon Valley and founded by angel investors, Ron...
An Early Stage Investment Firm
Seed Stage Fund
Global Venture Capital Firm
New York, NY