- Funding Received
- $3 Million in 2 Rounds from 4 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $20 Thousand Seed on July 23, 2013
- January, 2013
- Portland, OR
- Orchestrate.io, an API service, eliminates the need to deploy and scale databases in building apps or adding new features to existing ones.
- Antony Falco, Ian Plosker, Matt Heitzenroder
- Enterprises, Cloud Computing, Software, Databases, Developer APIs, Enterprise Software
Orchestrate provides a simple RESTful API service that eliminates the need for developers to operate their own databases in production. Powered by best-of-breed NoSQL databases, it unifies full-text search, social graph, activity feed, key/value document and time-ordered event queries in a single interface, eliminating the operational and financial burden of deploying databases when both building new applications and adding new features to existing ones. Behind the scenes, Orchestrate handles the complex task of building, operating, and scaling a high performance, fault tolerant data layer.
Current Team (7)Update
Portland Incubator Experiment
Founded in 2006, True Ventures is a Silicon Valley-based venture capital firm that invests in...
We are a pioneering early-stage venture capital firm, believing in ideas and investing in passion.
Resonant Venture Partners is an emerging venture capital firm based in Ann Arbor, Michigan.
1227 NW Davis
Portland, OR 97209
- 05/21/13 -techcrunch.com