- Funding Received
- $49.4 Million in 5 Rounds from 5 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $30 Million Series C on October 1, 2011
- New York, NY
- OpenSky is a social shopping marketplace that helps people discover, buy and share unique goods that match their individual taste.
- Kevin Ambrosini, Alan Blaustein, John Caplan
- E-Commerce, Social Commerce
OpenSky OpenSky is a social platform that makes commerce more instant, open and connected.
Founded by John Caplan and Kevin Ambrosini, OpenSky has been named one of The World’s 50 Most Innovative Companies (alongside Apple, Facebook, Google, Amazon, Twitter, Square, Airbnb, Dropbox and Kickstarter) by Fast Company and one of America's Most Promising Companies by Forbes.
Current Team (4)Update
Past Team (8)Update
Funding Rounds (5) - $49.4MUpdate
Board Members and Advisors (5)Update
The Raine Group, LLC is a boutique merchant banking firm that offers financial advisory services.
Providence Equity Partners is a leading private equity firm focused on media, entertainment,...
Global Venture Capital Firm
IT and Healthcare VC
400 SW 5th Ave
Portland, OR 97201
1312 5th Ave N.
Nashville, TN 37208
18 West 18th Street
New York, NY 10011
- 06/24/11 -techcrunch.com
- 04/25/10 -techcrunch.com
- 04/06/10 -techcrunch.com