- Funding Received
- $37.8 Million in 3 Rounds from 5 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $20 Million Series C on July 18, 2013
- Open-Xchange develops web-based communication and office productivity software that enables users to integrate documents and social media.
- Martin Kauss, Frank Hoberg
- Virtual Workforces, Collaboration, Software
Open-Xchange develops, markets and sells web-based communication, collaboration and office productivity software, which enable full integration of email, documents, scheduling and social media. Built for the cloud, OX App Suite connects business and personal worlds, across devices and legacy systems. Sold and delivered through cloud and hosting providers, telcos and local Internet services companies, OX App Suite gives individuals the freedom to collaborate, work and communicate the way they want. Founded in 2005, the company is privately owned and headquartered in Nuremberg, Germany, with offices in San Jose, CA, and Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Current Team (8)Update
Funding Rounds (3) - $37.8MUpdate
German Internet Service Provider
eCAPITAL is an entrepreneur-led venture capital company based in Muenster, Germany, and has been...
BayBG is a financial organization. If you know more information about them please add it here.
BayTech Venture Capital is a leading European Venture Capital firm with the ambition to help the...
303 South Broadway
Tarrytown, NY 10591
- 07/17/13 -techcrunch.com
- 11/04/08 -techcrunch.com