- Acquired by Adecco on August 11, 2014
- Funding Received
- $26.8 Million in 3 Rounds from 3 Investors
- February 1, 2003
- Lexington, MA
- OnForce’s Converge is a private enterprise cloud platform. This SaaS allows businesses to engage, manage & pay their independent workforce.
- Jeffrey Leventhal, Gabe Miano
- Professional Services, Technology, Services, Information Technology, Marketplaces, Enterprise Software
OnForce's Converge is the leading SaaS technology-enabled workforce solution. Converge is a private enterprise cloud-based platform which allows businesses to engage, manage, and pay their independent workers and freelancers. Companies of all sizes and industries can rapidly grow their business, lower service costs, extend skill-sets, and generate new streams of revenue. For additional information, please visit www.onforce.com
Current Team (5)Update
Past Team (11)Update
Vice President of Sales & Operations
2008 - Jan, 2013
Vice President of Technology
SVP of Business Development and Operations
Director/Head of Marketing
Apr 1, 2009
SVP of Technology and CTO
Senior Web Engineer
2010 - Jan, 2011
Founder & CEO
Mar 1, 2003 - Jan 5, 2007
Principal Software Architect
Nov, 2004 - Jun, 2010
Funding Rounds (3) - $26.8MUpdate
North Atlantic Capital is an expansion stage venture capital firm based in Portland, Maine and...
Accel Partners is a global venture capital firm with offices located in Silicon Valley, New York,...
General Catalyst Partners is a venture capital firm that makes early-stage and growth equity...
10 Maguire Road
Bldg. 2, Suite 232
Lexington, MA 02421
Work Market, a company backed by Spark Capital and Union Square Ventures, provides a marketplace...
- 08/11/14 -venturefizz.com
- 06/24/14 -providencejournal.com