- Funding Received
- $365 Thousand in 2 Rounds from 3 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $200 Thousand Seed on June 18, 2012
- New York, NY
- Onepager allows businesses to create, design and manage their own websites in a user-friendly interface.
- Matt Shampine, Yin Yin Chan, Eric Tarn, Matthew Moore, Matthew Shampine
- B2B, Business Services, Small and Medium Businesses, Design, Web Development, Curated Web
Current Team (4)Update
Funding Rounds (2) - $200kUpdate
New York, NY 10013
Tackk is a web platform that allows anyone to create and share messages, photos, videos, maps,...
Instant Business Websites
Wix is a DIY web publishing platform enabling its users to design, publish, maintain and host...
Soldsie is a social commerce platform that allows customers to purchase products through Facebook...
Weebly is a consumer service that lets people create a website, blog or online store.
- 10/13/11 -techcrunch.com