- Funding Received
- $6 Million in 3 Rounds from 6 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $5 Million Series A on July 30, 2013
- New York, NY
- Olapic is a technology platform enabling publishers and e-commerce sites to integrate photos from Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
- Jose De Cabo, Luis Sanz, Pau Sabria
- Photo Sharing, Shopping, Retail, E-Commerce, SaaS, Crowdsourcing, Content, Video, Photography, Curated Web
Olapic helps brands and retailers increase sales by integrating customer photos and videos into the ecommerce experience.
We are a SaaS technology platform that collects customer-created images and videos from Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and other networks and display them at the point of sale and in branded galleries.
Olapic provides the back-end, the scalable infrastructure, the moderation tools, and the customizable galleries.
Funding Rounds (3) - $6MUpdate
Longworth Venture Partners is a venture capital firm that has led investments in some innovative...
Great Oaks Venture Capital (GOVC) is an early and seed-stage investment firm founded by Angel...
Scout Ventures provides seed-stage companies with capital and strategic growth.
20 Broadwick Street
London, W1F 8HT
Av Colon 610
151 West 25th Street
New York, NY 10001
- 07/30/13 -techcrunch.com