- Funding Received
- $6.9 Million in 5 Rounds from 4 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $2.6 Million Venture on August 21, 2013
- August 4, 2009
- Champaign, IL
- Personify Inc.is a software-based web platform that provides immersive teleconferencing and video conference solutions.
- Wen-mei Hwu, Quang Nguyen, Dennis Lin, Minh Do, Sanjay Patel, Adam Gross
- Computers, Kinect, Presentations, Video, Software
Today, Personify (previously Nuvixa) is revolutionizing the way people communicate with video for on-line meetings, video calling, or desktop telepresence. Personify’s mission is to deliver a radically improved video experience that is more immersive, compelling, and intuitive than existing video technology. Personify technology makes use of new sensor technologies (such as the Microsoft Kinect for Windows Sensor), to create new experiences not possible with existing video products.
Personify launched "Personify Live", its first product, in 2012. Personify Live immerses participants in a shared space, adding a new dimension to conferencing, collaborations and presentations. This more immersive approach helps a presenter connect and engage their on-line audience more deeply than a PowerPoint deck alone.
In May 2013, Personify launched the Mac version of Personify Live, making its flagship product compatible with both PC and Mac computers.
Current Team (6)Update
Past Team (5)Update
Funding Rounds (5) - $6.9MUpdate
60 Hazelwood Drive
Champaign, IL 61820