- Funding Received
- $12.2 Million in 6 Rounds from 10 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- Venture on July 22, 2014 / Undisclosed Amount
- New York, NY
- Noom offers smartphone apps that promote healthy living by monitoring the progress of its users, and providing advice on weight management.
- Saeju Jeong, Artem Petakov
- Software, Startups, Apps, Mobile, Android, Technology, Exercise, Fitness, Health and Wellness
CONTRIBUTORS TO THIS PROFILE
Noom is a developer of healthcare applications that offer exercise coaching and intelligent nutrition support. Its services are personalized to suit each individual, making weight loss attainable and easy to do. Its product portfolio includes Noom Walk 24/7 Pedometer, Noom Weight Loss Coach, and CardioTrainer. The core product, the Noom Weight Loss Coach, is a digital weight loss coach in your pocket. The Coach gives you simple, daily tasks that will help you create positive lifestyle changes for long-term weight loss.
The Coach tracks how well you do these tasks and adjusts to your progress and your lifestyle. Noom’s intelligence is based on the work of nutrition and weight loss experts. And the Noom Coach provides motivation with encouraging messages, reminders, and social support.
Noom was established in 2007 and has offices in New York, Seoul, Berlin, and Tokyo.
Funding Rounds (6) - undisclosedUpdate
Early and growth stage accelerator for...
Recruit Strategic Partners was founded in 2008
While most of the market leading customers and...
early-growth stage capital
Qualcomm Ventures (QCV) was formed and began...
Venture Capital Firm
National Institutes of Health is a biomedical...
New York Office
520 W 25th St. Suite 502
New York, NY 10001