- Funding Received
- $2.7 Million in 3 Rounds from 5 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- Seed on June 5, 2013 / Undisclosed Amount
- April 20, 2010
- New York, NY
- Nodejitsu provides a node.js PaaS that helps users build scalable private clouds to support their data intensive, real-time deployments.
- Paolo Fragomeni, Marak Squires
- Software, Networking, PaaS, Web Hosting
Past Team (13)Update
Funding Rounds (3) - $2.7MUpdate
Bloomberg Beta is an early-stage fund, backed by Bloomberg L.P., that invests and makes companies.
General Catalyst Partners is a venture capital firm that makes early-stage and growth equity...
Venture Capital Firm
First Round is a venture capital firm that specializes in providing seed-stage funding to...
SV Angel is the micro VC firm located in Silicon Valley and founded by angel investors, Ron...
New York, NY 10003
Heroku is a cloud-based platform-as-a-service that allows developers to deploy, scale and manage...
The Lightstone Group is a real-estate investment company founded by David Lichtenstein. Mr...
- 07/13/12 -techcrunch.com