- Funding Received
- $7.7 Million in 2 Rounds from 11 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $6.7 Million Series A on March 18, 2014
- Menlo Park, CA
- Nitrous.IO is a cloud-based real-time platform providing ways to set up development environments and collaborate on projects for businesses.
- Andrew Solimine, Arun Thampi, Peter Jihoon Kim
- Software, Web Tools, iPad, Web Development, Cloud Computing, PaaS, Enterprise Software
Nitrous.IO (formerly Action.IO) provides a lightning fast way to set up development environments and code in the cloud. No installation needed. Our platform makes setting up development environments as easy as starting a blog.
In addition to lightning fast setup, we allow developers to collaborate on their projects in real-time, deploy to production servers with one-click, and to version dev environments with ease.
Nitrous.IO offers huge advantages to indie developers, designers, and organizations small and large.
Current Team (5)Update
Funding Rounds (2) - $7.7MUpdate
500 Startups is an early-stage seed fund and incubator program investing primarily in consumer...
Bessemer Venture Partners has over 100 years of investing experience, with a portfolio ranging...
Golden Gate Ventures is a seed fund investing in early-stage internet startups in Southeast Asia.
CrunchFund is an early stage venture capital firm founded by Michael Arrington, Patrick...
535 Middlefield Road,
Menlo Park, CA 94025
- 04/16/13 -techcrunch.com
- 04/09/13 -techcrunch.com