- Funding Received
- $1.7 Million in 2 Rounds from 7 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $702 Thousand on January 12, 2014 / Undisclosed Round
- January, 2012
- Eveleth, MN
- Ninja Blocks is an open-source home automation system that allows users to connect a variety of sensors to the internet.
- Pete Moore, Daniel Friedman
- Developer APIs, Open Source, Internet of Things, Hardware + Software
Ninja Blocks is the creator of the Ninja Sphere, the missing brain for your smart devices. Ninja Sphere learns from your behaviour, identifies your preferences, and manages your devices so you don't have to.
The Ninja Sphere incorporates a gesture interface and micro-location technology that accurately locates radios within the home. It is backwards compatible with the Ninja Block, a popular device and platform that supports 100s of third-party devices.
Ninja's should be effective and invisible as should the interface to your home.
Current Team (5)Update
Funding Rounds (2) - $702kUpdate
Square Peg Capital aspires to be the leading Asia Pacific based investor in venture and growth...
500 Startups is an early-stage seed fund and incubator program investing primarily in consumer...
Blackbird Ventures is a venture company investing in global internet businesses formed by...
Squarepeg Capital is an Asia Pacific based investor in venture and growth stage online-technology...
Suite 145 National Innovation Centre
4 Cornwallis St
Eveleth, MN 2015
- 08/01/14 -techcrunch.com