- Funding Received
- $12.2 Million in 4 Rounds from 6 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $8 Million Series A on September 4, 2014
- Narrative offers Narrative Clip, a tiny, automatic camera and app that gives users a searchable and shareable photographic memory.
- Martin Källström, Oskar Kalmaru, Simon Pantzare, Sebastian Björkelid
- Photography, Software, Hardware, Hardware + Software
Memoto is now Narrative. Narrative was founded by six Swedish serial entrepreneurs in 2012. Martin Källström, formerly founder and CEO of blog search engine Twingly, shaped the concept of the Narrative Clip, a wearable camera able to create a continuous life log for the user. For this task he recruited his friend Oskar Kalmaru, founder of an online video provider, as well as Björn Wesén, who was, at the time, a freelancing designer of high-tech electronics.
Current Team (4)Update
Funding Rounds (4) - $12.2MUpdate
- 10/22/12 -techcrunch.com