- Funding Received
- $41.5 Million in 4 Rounds from 5 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $10 Million Series D on November 28, 2012
- Woburn, MA
- Nantero is a nanotechnology company utilizing carbon nanotubes to develop semiconductor devices, including memory and logic devices.
- Brent M. Segal, Thomas Rueckes, Greg Schmergel
- Hardware, Semiconductors, Nanotechnology
Nanotechnology company using carbon nanotubes to develop semiconductor devices, including memory, logic, and other semiconductor products. It's core technology is called NRAMâ„¢, a high-density nonvolatile Random Access Memory. The company's objective is to deliver a product that will replace all existing forms of memory, such as DRAM, SRAM and flash memory, with NRAMâ„¢. LSI Logic and aerospace company BAE Systems have licensed the technology.
Current Team (5)Update
Funding Rounds (4) - $41.5MUpdate
Board Members and Advisors (13)Update
Venture Capital Firm
Stata Venture Partners is a private equity fund that invests in early stage new business...
With some 25 tiny technology companies in our portfolio, Harris & Harris Group, Inc.Â®, is...
Founded in 1970, Charles River Ventures is an early-stage venture capital fund that takes a...
25-E Olympia Avenue
Woburn, MA 01801